- Reports directly to Commodore. Works with
other bridge officers and committee chairs and communicates with membership.
- Responsible for all duties contained within
the bylaws – The Vice Commodore shall be
vested with all the powers and shall perform all the duties of the Commodore in
the absence or disability of the Commodore; and shall have such other powers
and perform such other duties as may be assigned to the office from time to
- Oversees the Fleet Captain’s duties.
- Assures the club has an adequate RC fleet
program and schedule.
- Manages the development of fleet programs for
junior and community involvement.
- Assists the Commodore in developing and maintaining
club, community and governmental relationships.
- Works with the Treasurer to develop operating
budgets and monitors expense.
- Backs up Commodore and Rear Commodores as
- Plans, schedules and coordinates annual Vice