- Reports directly to Commodore. Works with
other bridge officers and committee chairs and communicates with membership.
- Responsible for all duties contained within
the bylaws – The TreTrasurer is the Chief Financial Officer who shall keep and
maintain, or cause to be kept and maintained, adequate and correct books and
records of accounts of the properties and business transactions of LGYC. The
books of account shall be open to inspection by any member at all reasonable
times; deposit and disbursement of money and valuables shall be recorded.
- The Treasurer shall deposit all money and
other valuables in the name and to the credit of LGYC with such depositories as
may be designated by the officers, shall disburse the funds of LGYC as may be
ordered by the officers, shall render to the Commodore and other officers,
whenever they request it, an account of all of all transactions as Treasurer
and of the financial condition of LGYC and shall have other powers and perform
such other duties as may be prescribed by the officers or the bylaws.
- Communicates to Bridge the financial condition
of the club at Bridge meetings.
- Communicates to membership the financial
condition of the club at Membership meetings.
- Creates an annual budget for club, bridge and
- Oversees disbursements for member expenses.
- Maintains proper signatory authority for club
- Bills and follows up with members for dues and
- Provides guidance and counsel to Bridge and
committee chairs regarding budgets and expenses.
- Provides that corporate, state and county
financial obligations are met in a timely manner.
- Provides that insurance and facility
obligations are met in a timely manner.