- Reports directly to Commodore. Works with other bridge officers and committee chairs and communicates with membership.
for all duties contained within the bylaws:
- The Rear Commodore shall be vested with all the powers and shall perform all the duties of the Commodore and/or Vice Commodore in the absence or disability of either. The Rear Commodore shall have all duties related to the physical operation, use or maintenance of the LGYC house and shall have such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to the office from time to time.
- Over sees the operation and maintenance of club facilities.
- Assures facilities are compliant with codes, regulations and rules.
- Determines adequate insurance and the purchase and renewal of insurance for club facilities and property.
- Works with Social Chair to assure proper use of facilities.
- Assures non-club use meets guidelines and rules established for such use.
for future facility needs.
changes to facilities or their use.
- Establishes rules for the safe and secure use of facilities.
- Monitors club supplies and directs purchasing.
- Maintains relationships with facility owners, neighbors and regulators.
- Assists the Treasurer in establishing a facilities budget.
up Commodore and Vice Commodores as needed.